Monday, 17 October 2011
A Lot of Money
If I won $10 million in the lottery, I would like to do some things. First, I would like to buy a big house with large garden for my family because my mother often says "I want to live a big house." Moreover, my dog likes run; however, my house's garden isn't big, so he can't run at my garden. If I bought a big house with large garden, my family would be glad.Second, I would like to buy my plane. If I have my plane, I can travel many countries with my familiy, especially, I would like to go Austria and Germany. However I don't have a pilot's license; therefore, I have to hire someone. Finally, I would give my parents rest of the money. If I have a lot of money, I would spend money wastefully. However, I think my parents can make good use of the money, so I would give my parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad to hear you would give so much to your parents! That's a very generous idea. Is there any particular reason you'd like to visit Austria and Germany?
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
Moreover, my dog likes to run; however, my backyard isn't big, so he can't run in the yard.
Second, I would like to buy my own plane. If I had a plane, I could travel to many countries with my family,...