Thursday, 27 October 2011

I think Calgary is safe city. Before I come here, I was thinking that snatch often occur in Canada. Moreover, my mother said me “You have to be careful for snatchers.” However, I have never seen a bag snatching in here. Of course, I have never seen other crime in here; therefore, my opinion changed. I feel that Osaka is as safe as the Calgary; however, when I walked at night in here, I feel very scary, especially; the downtown is scary for me. However, when I walked at night in Osaka, I don’t feel scary because I’m Japanese. Moreover, Osaka by night is crowded with people. I have my idea to protect myself from becoming victims. First, you sholdn't walk alone at night because I think incident is likely to occur at night. Second, you shouldn't go unsafe place because it is dangerous. Third, you should have a burglar alarm. I don’t know that having a burglar alarm is common in Canada; however, having a burglar alarm is common in Japan, especially, elementary school students are having it.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good point about downtown Calgary; it's quite empty and night, and people might feel nervous walking around there. Still, I've never had any problems walking home at night.

    Corrections:
    Moreover, my mother said to me, "You have to be careful of purse snatchers."

    I have some ideas how to protect myself from becoming a victim.

    ReplyDelete