Sunday, 2 October 2011
Osaka Is Good
My favorite city is Osaka. There're many reasons why I like Osaka. First, We can eat delicious foods. There're many delicious foods in Osaka. For example, Takoyaki,Okonomiyaki and Kushikatsu (etc.) I think everybody like these foods. We can eat these foods low-priced. Moreover they're very good taste! Second, There's Universal Studio Japan (USJ) in Osaka. It's a theme park of Hollywood's movies. USJ is very exciting!!! It has many attractions. My favorite attractions are Hollywood dream,Jurassic Park and Spider-Man. They're too exciting for me! If you come to Osaka, I recommend you to visit to USJ. Finally, I think Osaka is very comfortable. Because There're many transportation. Forexample, train,subway,bus. So, Osaka is easy to get to by transpotation. For all these reasons, I think Osaka is very good city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should talk to Masashi...he loves USJ too! When I lived in Japan, I wasn't crazy about takoyaki, but I really liked okonomiyaki. Osaka had lots of great shopping as well, especially compared to a small city like Takamatsu.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
There are many delicious foods in Osaka, for example, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, kushikatsu, etc.
Finally, I think Osaka is very comfortable because there are many kinds of transportation.