Monday, 21 November 2011

GAME!!!!!

My favorite game is Super Mario Bros; however, this game was put on sale before I was born. Princess Peach was swoop away King Bowser Koopa; therefore, Mario and Luigi go to a castle where is King Bowser Koopa. However, they can't easily go to there because enemies led by Bowser interfere them; therefore, they have to defeat enemies. This game is very interesting for me; moreover, this is the best-selling game in the world. I like both video game and board game; however,  I don't often play a  game. I don't really like play a game alone; however, I like play a game with many people because when I'm playing a game with my friends, I am interesting than playing a game alone. Therefore I like play a game with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I remember spending lots of hours playing Super Mario when I was younger...it was really exciting to finally defeat Bowser! I heard there's a Super Mario 3D game now - I think this game will be popular for a long time.

    Good use of transition words!

    Corrections:
    I like both video games and board games; however, I don't often play games. (It's better to use plural nouns for general statements)

    Therefore, I like playing games with my friends.

    ReplyDelete