Sunday, 27 November 2011
Notting Hill is good:))
I enjoyed the book very much! This book's story is very romantic for me because ordinary person and star fell in love. I think it is ideal for everyone that falling in love with a star. Moreover, they not only just fell in love but also faced a lot of difficulty. Spike was the most interesting for me; however, first his image was bad for me because he is messy and strange. I thought he is just person who messy and strange; however, he was very good person because he helped to William. Moreover, William was helped to not only Spike but also other his friends, so I think he has very good friends. I don't like to read a English book; however, I could read enjoy this book, so I think this novel can enjoy from kids through adults; therefore, I recommend this novel for everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hmm nice picture! Yes Spike is a crazy character; I think it's better to see him on screen than just read about him. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the book!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
...; however, he was a very good person because he helped William.
I don't like to read English books; however, I could read and enjoy this book, so I think this novel can be enjoyed be everyone from kids through adults.