Thursday, 10 November 2011
Car!!!
My favorite transportation is car, but I can't drive car because I don't have a driver's license. However, I like ride in a car; especially, I like looking at outside view when I ride in a car. I think Shinkansen is very advantage to travel because Shinkansen is very fast, so you can arrive at one's destination early. When I was elementary school student, I went out with my friends and my friend's father by car. When the car was driving on a superhighway, the car's tire was blown off. I don't know why, but I think the tire didn't get into the car. We were suprised! The car couldn't drive, so we got off car. It was first time that I stood on a superhighway because usually we can't stand there, and we waited help there. It was scary experience but little bit interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, is that a real car? I think you should buy it...you'd never lose it in a parking lot! I agree that the Shinkansen (bullet train) is the best way to travel in Japan. I was always impressed by how on time they were.
ReplyDeleteI think the Shinkansen is a very convenient way to travel because it is very fast, so you can arrive at your destination early.
The car couldn't drive, so we got out of it.